We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced person to join our Paint Department.
Our brands include Colourtrend, Fleetwood, Tikkurilla and Dulux.
This person must be professional and capable of delivering advice, technical product knowledge and excellent customer service.
You must have a keen interest and experience in paint and have worked in this environment with knowledge of paint tinting systems.
Our customer base varies from retail customers, painters, builders, trades people etc and we require you to develop and maintain existing business and relationships along with identifying new customers.
This is a permanent, full time, pensionable position, working 5 days Monday to Saturday.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Working in our busy paint department , advising and assisting customers with their product and colour choices.
- Must be professional and capable of delivering a positive, friendly experience by engaging through conversation and advice, technical product knowledge and excellent customer service.
- Answer customer queries instore, via phone or email, giving accurate information and advice.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English essential.
- Become part of the highly motivated team already in place.
- Home decor/paint experience is essential
- Knowledge of retail and trade paint sales in a similar environment is a distinct advantage.
- Staff Discount
- Bonus scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Pension Scheme
This is a full time position. Part time roles are not available.