Reopening Effective - Monday 18th May 2020
Ted Johnson Ltd
We are opening to the public on
Monday the 18th of May 2020 at 8 am
Monread Road, Naas, Co Kildare W91 XW35
Thank you to all our customers for your continued support in these unprecedented times. We are re-opening to the public on Monday the 18th of May at 8 am and look forward to welcoming you back to our store.
There will be some changes to how we operate. These include
- Reduced opening hours : Mon to Fri 8 am to 6 pm and Sat 9 am to 6 pm. We are closed on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- Parking: Cars are to park in front of the building, all other vehicles to park on the left side of the car park.
- To access the shop a queuing system is in place, which follows the social distancing protocols. This queuing system must be observed and adhered to all times.
- There will be reduced numbers allowed in shop – which will be controlled by a member of staff at the access point. We understand these are changed times and appreciate your cooperation with our new operation
- On entering the shop, a hygiene station is available for all customers use on both entry and exit.
- Throughout the shop clear markings are displayed to follow the one-way system which will mean customers must adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- Cash will be accepted but where possible please use payment by card please.
Our aim in introducing these new changes ensures:
- social distancing between customers and staff in line with the public health guidelines.
- controls the number of people in the shop.
- prevents overcrowding.
- most importantly protects you our customers and our staff.
Over the last number of weeks our email and phone services has proved to be very successful for those who were cocooning by choice. We will continue to offer this service and where collection is required this will be at a designated point clearly marked.
Dermot, Barry, Stella and the Team at Ted Johnsons 16/05/2020